Alderbrook Resort & Spa’s quintessential winter cocktail conjures up memories of chilly nights sitting around the campfire with friends.
-- 1 oz. whipped cream vodka
-- 1 oz. Godiva Dark Chocolate Liqueur
-- 2 scoops or 1 packet of hot chocolate
-- Crushed graham crackers
-- Whipped cream
-- Hershey’s chocolate bar
1. Rim the coffee glass with graham cracker crumbs, then mix all ingredients with hot water.
2. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with additional graham cracker crumbs.
3. Slide a marshmallow onto a bamboo stick followed by a piece of chocolate.
4. Take a baking torch and slowly roast the marshmallow.
5. Place the finished marshmallow stick on top of the whipped cream. Cheers!
Idea courtesy of Alderbrook Resort & Spa