Meeting planners can take advantage of midweek deals for custom corporate meetings in the mountains of Tamarack Resort in Southwest Idaho, two hours north of Boise. With mountain, meadow and lake views and activities all within walking distance of the heart of the resort, planners can create itineraries that feature post-business excursions of hiking, biking, rafting, boating, surfing or skiing, boarding or snowshoeing. Diverse lodging includes standalone cottage and estate homes, luxury condominiums or hotel rooms with meeting spaces just down the path via walking or ski-in and ski out.
Through the end of 2021, Tamarack is offering a meetings package that’s valid Monday through Thursday. Designed for a group of up to 25 participants and starting at $2,000 per day, the package is for smaller events that will take place in the Fern & Restaurant space that’s located off of the lobby of the Lodge at Osprey Meadows. The room opens onto a patio that has panoramic views of the resort meadow, surrounding valley and Lake Cascade.
The package includes:
- Set up and break down of meeting space
- 8 hours of uninterrupted time during the business day
- Secluded indoor dining for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Breakfast, Mid-morning snack, Lunch and Afternoon Snack starting at $48 per guest.
- Lodging block for those who book 90 days in advance
- Large TV Screen for slide show projections, white board and M3 Note Pads.
For more information, contact 208-325-1146 and email@example.com.